We hope eveyone had a happy and healthy July 4th!
1) there will be no Saratoga CERT meeting in July, but the Saratoga CERT divisions will hold division meetings this month.
– Quito/West Valley is scheduled for July 19th at 6pm (hosts: Maggie and Bill Church)
– Argonaut is scheduled for July 26 at 6:30pm (host: Davina Morgan-Witts)
– Cox is scheduled for July 18 at 6pm (host: Lori Stafford)
2) We decided to focus on the SCC Fire Department refresher courses for our CERT training – at least through this year. The 3 remaining classes in 2018 are:
3) We need volunteers for the Saratoga Car Show on July 22nd – please contact Jessica to volunteer or to confirm your time slot – firstname.lastname@example.org – we usually have 2 hour shifts between 9:30 and 5:30 to staff the cooling tent, monitor the FRS we share with the Sheriff and pass out info and answer questions about Saratoga CERT
4) If you don’t have a current Disaster Service Worker (DSW) card, it is essential you get yours as soon as you possibly can – please contact Lori McKenna at 408-868-1240 to make an appointment.
5) Minutes from our June meeting can be found at http://saratogacert.org/2018/07/03/minutes-28-june-2018/ – and we urge you all to read them over.
6) If you are missing CERT supplies (e.g., CERT backpack) or think there is some new supply we should order in bulk, please contact Michael Taylor with your suggestions/needs at email@example.com